65th Anniversary Celebration
August 31-Sept 2, 2018
Jenness Park is 65 years old, no Jenness is not retiring, but celebrating the many years God has used Jenness to reach thousands of lives for Christ! And we want you to come and celebrate with us. This weekend will be a giant birthday party celebration. You and your family and friends can rent a cabin just for you for the entire weekend. We will take care of the lodging, food (our food is already good, but just think how much better it will be for this event), entertainment, games/activities, and worship. Come and enjoy a weekend away with your family, friends, Jenness staff, and past staff, and Jenness volunteers as we celebrate the great things God has done through this ministry. Call 209-965-3735 ext. 110 for your reservation today. Space is limited, we only have 27 cabins available so please hurry and get your reservation in today!
- Friday, August 31st, 2018
- 3:00 pm – Registration Open
- 3:00-5:00 pm – Climbing Wall, Leap of Faith, Zip Line, Picture Display Set up in Chapel
- 3:30-5:00 pm – General Store and Coffee Hut Open
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:00 pm – Main Session #1 (Chapel)
- 8:45 pm – Deluxe Ice Cream Bar Snack
- 9:00 pm – Camp Fire
- 10:00 pm – Off to Bed
- Saturday, September 1st, 2018
- 7:30 – 8:30 am – Coffee Hut Open
- 8:00 am – Breakfast
- 9:00 am Main Session #2 (Chapel)
- 10:30 am – Leap of Faith, Crafts, Zipline, Basket Raffle Bonanza, Archery Tag, Silent Auction, Vision Tour Hay Ride
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Free Time (Zip Line, Paintball, Laser Tag, Coffee Hut, General Store, Crafts, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Toilet Racers)
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:00 pm – Camp Fire (Songs, Skits)
- 8:30 pm – Snack (S’mores Bar)
- 9:30 pm – Laser Tag, Capture the Flag
- 10:30 pm – Sleep Tight!
- Sunday, September 2nd, 2018
- 8:00 am – Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 am – General Session #3 (Chapel)
- 10:30 am – Brunch (You don’t want to miss this)
- 12:00 pm – Thank you for coming!
$300 for a Gold Rush Cabin $250 for a Ponderosa Cabin
The price is for the whole cabin. If you are a family of 2 and want a Gold Rush Cabin it will be $300. If you are a family of 10 and would like a Gold Rush Cabin it will be $300. If you are a family of 4 and would like to have your extended family or friends stay with you in a Gold Rush Cabin it will be $300 total.
The price includes 2 nights, 6 meals, all recreation available that weekend (Zipline, Leap of Faith, Climbing Wall, Crafts, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Toilet Racers, etc), guest speaker, worship leader, late night deluxe ice cream bar snack, and Deluxe S’mores Buffet Bar snack.
Anthony has been leading worship for more than 15 years. He started as a student worship leader in high school and continued to lead throughout his college career. He currently helps lead at his church in Twain Harte, Ca. Anthony’s desire is for all to draw closer to Christ. He believes worship is much more than music, worship is through your life being offered to God on a daily basis. Anthony has lived and worked at Jenness Park nearly 10 years and has been married to his wife Lauren for 6 years, they have a 2 year old daughter Adalyn, a baby boy on the way, and 2 dogs Beaumont and Bella.