At Jenness Park Christian Camp, our desire is to continue to update and renovate our facilities to provide the best experience possible. With over 10,000 campers each year, the facilities and grounds get used quite a bit! In an effort to continue to keep the camp in its best possible condition, additional funds are needed above the revenue received from rental groups. Would you consider partnering with us to keep the camp in excellent condition? There are a few ways to get involved financially:
- Monthly Pledge of any amount from churches or individuals. Donate Now
- Yearly love offering from a church. Donate Now
- One time donation. Donate Now
- JP500: Help us reach our 65th Anniversary! Read the Details!
- Contribute to a current project (see current projects on right)
If you would like to donate any of theses items please contact our Director, Barry Lloyd Email (800) 258-7554 Ext. 120
- 4 Wheel Drive Vehicles: Vehicles for our maintenance staff are critical. We are currently looking for a Ford Ranger (2003 or newer) and 4 wheel drive trucks.
- Lodge Furniture: Our Lodge furniture sees a lot of wear. We are looking for new and gently used couches and chairs.
- Cabin Maintenance: Skilled workers and materials to keep the camper cabins in the best possible condition. Areas to be maintained include; flooring, showers, counters, sinks, toilets, mattresses, doors, plumbing etc.