Summer Staff Opportunities
We are looking for qualified, Spirit-led people to join our team and ministry during the summer. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a group of dedicated Christians seeking to grow together through providing an excellent camping experience for thousands of campers. Summer is our busiest season! We are in need of Godly individuals with servants hearts to best serve our guests. The hours are long. The work is strenuous. The pay is moderate. The experience and friendships are eternal.
All of our summer jobs are “behind the scenes”. If you are looking for a summer counselor job to be in the cabins with the campers then we will not be a good fit. If you are interested in serving behind the scenes and looking for practical work experience then read over the job descriptions and apply. Housing and meals are provided during your employment, pay will come out to right around $1,200/month, depending on taxes.
- Download the Summer Staff Job Description
- Fill out the Summer Staff application found in the Summer Staff Packet and mail or email it to Bob Veach.
- Send 3 reference forms to those that know you the best. We would like to see one reference from the following areas in your life: Spiritual, Work, and Friend (Pastor, co-worker or boss, friend).
- Once your application and 3 references have been received, Bob will contact you to set up a phone interview.
- After the interview you will be notified in writing if you were hired or not.
For more information contact Bob Veach at (800) 258-7554 ext 121 or Email Bob